Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 15th Challenge

Happy Saturday! And welcome to Sketches with Color! I would like to introduce to you our newest Design Team member...Debi Barber! Debi served as our guest designer throughout the month of May and we are thrilled to have her as a permanent part of our team.


And now for the second challenge of the month. Here is the sketch...


And the color palette...


June Guest Designer

Bev Code

I am just new to online scrapping since Apr 2009. There are so many sites. My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping about 4+ years. I am a wife, mother and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart's content. My projects range from layouts, cards, altered projects, mini albums and i love to share new tips and techniques as I learn them. I live in Conestogo, Ontario and spend some time in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time. I am thrilled to be joining this fabulous site as GDT for June.

Here is what Bev created with our sketch and color palette:

And here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with...

Melinda


Aline Marengo



Tara Elias


Jenessa


Deedee Horton


Elisa Delatore

Surama


You have the entire month of June to upload your projects to be eligible for random prize drawing. I apologize that our May winner has never been announced, but that will be posted tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make our day!