Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 1st Challenge

Welcome to Sketches With Color! Thank you so much to everyone who participated in May. It was so much fun to see the variety of layouts when participants could choose which three colors they wanted to use from among the fourteen given. This month we are back to a regular color palette. Please use all of the colors provided, with only neutrals such as black, white or kraft.





June Guest Designer

Bev Code

I am just new to online scrapping since Apr 2009. There are so many sites. My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping about 4+ years. I am a wife, mother and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart's content. My projects range from layouts, cards, altered projects, mini albums and i love to share new tips and techniques as I learn them. I live in Conestogo, Ontario and spend some time in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time. I am thrilled to be joining this fabulous site as GDT for June.

Here is what Bev created with our sketch and color palette:


And now for what our Designers created...










Tara Elias



You have the entire month of June to upload your projects to be eligible for random prize drawing. Our May winner will be announced tomorrow.



4 comments:

  1. great reveal DT and glad to be a guest this month.. love the sketches and colour combos... and creative and inspiration pages by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job, girls!
    I loved your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome reveal! Great guest spot, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Bev! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make our day!