Sunday, September 1, 2013

September 1st Challenge

Hello and welcome and to Sketches with Color. This has been a year of  many ups & downs for the blog. Brenshevia handed over the reigns to me as administrator. We lost a few Design Team members, we acquired some amazingly talented new Designers, we lost some more. And then there were changes to the challenges. Unfortunately, between all of these changes as well as commitments & medical issues I have in my own personal life, continuing to keep the blog up & running is just no longer an option for me. A few of us had already created some gorgeous projects before this decision was made. And we also have an incredibly talented Guest Designer who has faithfully submitted pages for almost all the challenges, so I decided that we would go out with one final sketch and color challenge. I want to give a huge thank you to the Designers who have contributed amazing work to the blog, and I want to thank all of you who have followed us and played along. It seems like this scrappy world of ours is a small one...so I am sure we will all "meet" again somewhere!

Without further ado...this month's sketch and color palette:


August Guest Designer

Paula Simionato

First of all I am very happy for the invitation to be a guest designer, thank you very much for this opportunity.
I am a pharmacist working full time, mother of a almost 6years old boy, wife, scrapper and housekeeper, although the last one I let behind many times...lol.
I´ve been scrapping since 2007, when my boy was born, since then I´ve been trying many style, but didn´t adopted none as prefered. I am a designer of digiscrap BUT I am really DIY person...lol.
Now a days I am much more into mixmedia Freestyle. I would love to receive new visitants of my blog:www.apapelouca.blogspot.com.

And her's what Paula did with our sketch and color palette:


And some samples from our team:



Jenessa


I have one last announcement before saying Good-bye. Let's Get Sketchy has some very exciting news on their blog that I encourage you to go and check out!




2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm a little sad, I just started playing along a two months ago. But I COMPLETELY understand. Thanks for the great sketches you've given us, and I wish you the best!

    I do particularly like this sketch, so I'm going to play along this month anyway :)

    Amanda
    www.lovejoypaper.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make our day!